Code of conduct
Volunteers Code of conduct
1. Transparency: open meetings, disclosure of interests.
2. Respect: No actions or personal criticism, we are all here doing this on a voluntary basis and everyone deserves respect for that.
3. Commitment: It will take a large number of us to share the work. Anyone taking on a task, no matter how small will need to do it on time because everyone else will be depending on it.
4. Efficiency: we should respect the time given by volunteers by running an efficient planning process and holding effective meetings.
5. Fun: this should be a fulfilling and enjoyable exercise.
To download a PDF of the Code of conduct, click here.